The following terms and conditions apply to bookings with RETURNAfrica
- Provisional bookings will be held for 21 days, unless booked within 21 days of travel and will then be held for 24 hours.
- 50% deposit is required in order to confirm your booking.
- Payment in full is required 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- Reservations will be released automatically if no payment is made within the specified period.
- FOREX payments carry a 3% surcharge of the total invoiced amount.
- FOREX payments are accepts on the condition that the payee accepts all transfer costs.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure they have adequate travel insurance, including cancellation, medical/health and luggage cover
- All guests are to settle their extras account in full prior to departure
- More than 6 weeks prior to arrival 5% cancellation fee
- 6 weeks before arrival: 25% of full amount
- 4 weeks before arrival: 50% of full amount
- 2 weeks before arrival: 75% of full amount
- 1 week before arrival: 100% of full amount